Saturday 6 March 2010

Response to Ameena's Blog

My response to: http://miny-1.blogspot.com/2010/03/response-to-herjit-blog.html

I totally agree with you Ameena, some people can lie for a living such as a Barrister and blimey some of them can lie for England! I see your point as to how people can be compulsive liars and have a tendency to admire the habit.
I've been in similar situations as yourself regards to protecting a friend through lying and at times I have survived and other times I got it right in the neck! I would say it's 50/50 depending on situations.

I was extremely lucky to get this job, although I did have the intentions to be fully honest and see if I was capable enough to become employed to one of Britain's leading departmental stores. I couldn't risk the chance of losing out, and thats when I decided I have to do something. The key point about this is that in time I definitely got better with maths and my confidence grew into character. I did achieve something at the end through lying and that was my input to Maths haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment